Minis & Youths training is back this Saturday 4th September at 10am. It’s sure to be a great day that is kindly supported by Life Credit Union.
Looking forward to welcoming both old and new players back on the pitch.
The club forum for communication is ClubZap. No other forum will be used for team communications.
It will be the only way which you, the parent, can fill out the COVID forms which must be completed before every training session.
Players have to be turned away from training if their parents haven’t filled out the COVID form in advance.
This year we are introducing the Rattlers for budding rugby players under the age of 6 years, an ideal start for the younger siblings! The start date for this group is Saturday October 2nd.
Attached is the map for Saturday mornings showing the route for cars and where the teams will be training. Please note there are some changes from last May. It also shows the position of the sanitising stations.
Below is a reminder of the main guidelines:
· With the exception of the mixed ability group, the Under 7’s and the under 8’s, no parents are allowed out to the pitches. We ask that parents remain in their car. With the 3 groups mentioned only one parent is allowed to attend and that parent must complete and return a COVID form (via ClubZap) in advance. (If any of you from the older groups want to be on the pitches please let me know or you coaches)
· Please have the players ready for training before they arrive, boots on etc. They need to go directly from your car to their pitch.
· The sand pit (parking area) will continue to be a one way system, drive in at the top corner, pull down to your right if you are parking or head straight to the bottom gate if you are just dropping off. Parents are welcome to stay but they must stay in their car. (unless from the 3 groups above).
· There will be one way routes on and off of the sand pit for the players. Everyone going to Smurfits (11’s & 12’s) will enter through the bottom gate as usual, there is a sanitising station there. Everyone leaving Smurfits will do so through the gap in the hedge at the top, there is also a sanitising station there. They will then enter the sand pit through the gap at the centre top, there are 2 sanitising stations there.
· The hope is that parents will be back to collect their players on time and parked on the sand pit. The players will go straight to their cars and leave.
Due to essential works the main pitch is now closed for 2 weeks
We expect fixtures to start mid September. A fixture list will be out shortly.
Thanks in advance for your co-operation and patience and we are really looking forward to welcoming our players back to the club.